Available in two sizes. Model 1050 is 10’5” long. Model 1350 is 13’5” long.
Centrifuge Key Features
Locking Safety Door
Locking mechanism to ensure safety. The door must be secured in order to operate the machine.
Built-in Rinse System
Built-in rinse system with a 1” port for maximum soil and soap removal.
The Inner diameter of the rug centrifuge is 18".
Rust Proof Cylinders
The inner cyclinder is manufactured using 3/16" Stainless Steel. The outer cyclinder is crafted with 1/8" polished Stainless Steel ensuring your spinner's cyclinders stay rust-free for the life of the equipment.
Just one of two vibration dampening features on the centrifuge. When combined with the heavy duty shock absorbers, they help to elminate nearly all of the vibration of the equipment.
Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers
Combined with the airbag suspension, these heavy duty shocks help eliminate the noise and vibration of the running equipment.
- Available in two sizes. Model 1050 is 10’5” long. Model 1350 is 13’5” long.
- Inner diameter is 18”
- Inside & outside tubes are stainless steel.
- 4-corner air ride & hydraulic suspension for quieter & vibration free operation.
- Power supply can be set up to run either single- or 3-phase power.
- Separate PLC controls for variable speed with reverse jog feature (re-rolls rug).
- Built-in timer for auto-shutdown when drying cycle is complete.
- Braking system to reduce time to stop machine due to low turning friction.
- Baldor Gold Series Motor (15 HP for Model 1350, 10 HP for Model 1050).
- Spins up to 1100 rpms for maximum rinse & water removal.
- Built-in rinse system with a 1” port for maximum soil and soap removal